Friday, September 26, 2008

Introducing Sony Dwi Kuncoro (Indonesia)



So...Ya. For today's edition, I have decided to introduce Sony Dwi Kuncoro. He is the Indonesia national player. Recently, he had just won the Japan Open. This is the article abstracted from the "我报". It says:"INDONESIA's Sony Dwi Kuncoro upset world no 1 and defending champion Lee Chong Wei 21-17,-21-11 to win the Japan open yesterday, avenging his quarter final defeat by the malaysian at the beijing olympics. Dwi Kuncoro, who won the Indonesia Open in June sealed his second Super Series title of the year."

Personally, Sony is one of my favourite player. He plays with confident. When I was watching Trans TV(the channel which broadcast Sony's Indonesia Open Series game), he was really playing very well. Anyway, I really thing he deserved all these because of his hard work. I really admired badminton players because they could have so much endurance and perseverance so as to overcome the stress faced by one's coach and the country's hope. Just like him. Although I didn't see how he played his game in Japan because I am in Singapore trying to study for my End of Year exams which are coming soon. I will continue to support him:)

This are some of his achievements
21 Sep 2008 -->YONEX Open Japan Super Series 2008 -->Winner
17 Aug 2008 -->Olympic Games 2008-->Quarter-Finalist
22 Jun 2008 -->Indonesia Super Series 2008-->Winner
18 May 2008 -->Thomas & Uber Cup Finals 2008-->-
20 Apr 2008 -->Badminton Asia Championships 2008-->Semi-Finalist
16 Mar 2008 -->Wilson Swiss Open Super Series 2008-->1/32
09 Mar 2008 -->YONEX All England Super Series 2008-->Quarter-Finalist
27 Jan 2008 -->YONEX Korea Super Series 2008-->Quarter-Finalist
20 Jan 2008 -->Proton Malaysia Open Super Series 2008-->1/32
02 Dec 2007 -->YONEX-SUNRISE HONG KONG SUPER SERIES 2007-->Quarter-Finalist
25 Nov 2007 -->CHINA OPEN SUPER SERIES-->Quarter-Finalist
04 Nov 2007 -->FRENCH SUPER SERIES 2007-->1/32
28 Oct 2007 -->DENMARK SUPER SERIES-->Quarter-Finalist
23 Sep 2007 -->YONEX CHINESE TAIPEI GRAND PRIX GOLD 2007-->Winner
16 Sep 2007 -->YONEX OPEN JAPAN SUPER SERIES-->1/32
19 Aug 2007 -->16th WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS 2007-->Runner-Up

Through this, I find that he really has improved a lot and his efforts were commendable. Now, he is 5th in the world:) Which is really good, I must say. If Sony were to visit this blog...., I think I want to tell him...."Kamu adalah permain yang baik...Jadi kamu harus berjuang. Gue tau kalau latihan sangat capek tapi kamu ga boleh belang capek. Karena kamu lagi membantu Indonesia untuk jadi negara yang lebih baik. Yang terkenal untuk bulu tangis:)"

Summary: Name: Sony Dwi Kuncoro......Date of birth:7 July 1984......Place of birth: Surabaya, Jawa Timur, Indonesia......Height: 1.72m......Best ranking: 3rd in world......Ranking now: 5th in world.

Ya....For today's post, I think I will end here. For the next post, maybe I would post my favourite player. Guess who? You can leave a tag to write the answers.......:)

Anyway, school today was kinda of great. We had chinese in the first 2 periods and we learn a new topic and a new life value which is to stop misunderstanding people. We have to understand why some people do certain things that may hurt your heart but try to understand why they did they OK?? The we had boring music lesson. And recess before having 2 periods of math. Math was boring too but we get the do own mid-year paper....And I didn't know Mr Neo marked so fast that he had the result for the test we did yesterday:)Then we had boring english which i think i didn't catch anything because I was rather tired. Then I went home and become a "porter". You know why?? Because I had to carry the trolley for my mother as I accompained her to the supermarket. And I bought quite a lot of things:)

OK..I shall really end here...I hope you would look forward for my next post in introducing my favourite player for now:)

No comments: