Monday, September 29, 2008

Taufiq Hidayat, my so called "senior". Same CLUB:)



YOU GUYS MUZ READ THIS:)


Taufiq Hidayat, hmm. He is from where I was born:) Yeh:) And he is from the same club as me:) He is a right hander.




Summary: Taufiq Hidayat. He was born in Indonesia in Bandung, west Java, just like me:)His height is 176cm which quite tall. He is a former world champion and the current Olympic champion in the men's singles. He also won the Indonesian Open six times. When he was young, he joined the SGS Club, a badminton club in Bandung. SGS Electrik is also the club I join:) The people there are really nice:) He was trained by Iie Sumirat, and Taufik learned his characteristic of confusing and tricky net play. Hidayat played badminton at the 2004 Summer Olympics in men' singles, defeating Hidetaka Yamada of Japan and Wong Choong Han of Malaysia in the first two rounds. He lastly won the gold medal.


Actually, at first when I join the SGS Electrik, I never knew he was from there too until my friend Jimar told me. Jimar was actually a nice guy. He and his sister Pupin and his bunch of crazy friends. They were actually really nice people. His friends include Henri, Rehan, Gilang and Rifa. Sorry guys if I spell your names wrongly. Actually I some how really pity them. They join the club to win medal and money, if they didn't win, they have to give up their dreams of becoming a badminton player. This is not good as they usually did not study. Hence, they have to continue to be in the badminton industry because they have no other skills. This is the reason why I pity on them. Jimar once told me that in order to live in Indonesia (the poorer people), you need to have a gang. It is because, if you are alone, you would surely get beaten up and I really mean it. So people like Jinda, I don't know what to say, but you guys are really very lucky. Hence, I think everyone who read my blog, please study harder because you never know how lucky you are. AND please stop fighting and getting involve in gang fight. It really very sad whenever Jimar just rushes out the training ground because one of his gang member is beaten. And usually, he would come back feeling sad. Any way, if any Anglican High pupils would want to know more, you call ask me:)

I just want to tell Taufiq: " Berjuang lah, jadikan permain yang lebih baik. Jaga and berikan kasih sayang sepenuhya kepada istri dan anak anda. Biarkan mereka jadi anak yang baik, dan pinter. Taufiq, gue ya...berharap kamu bisa menang lebih banyak title:) Jadi berjuang ya:)
Acknowledgements:
http://english.people.com.cn/200508/23/images/0822_C11.jpg
http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/taufik+hidayat