Friday, October 10, 2008

Simon Santoso


Hmm.. I think I want to talk about Simon Santoso. He is from Tangkas Jakarta badminton club and he is born on 29 july in Tegal 1985, central Java. Hmm... actually I don't really know about him. However he once played in the Singapore Open 2008. And he played in Indonesia Open during the finals against Sony Dwi Kuncoro. However he lost.
The main thing is not whether he lost a not but whether he is determined and I think he is. If I am not wrong, I heard that he studied in Australia. He was the winner at Chinese Taipei Grand Prix Gold. Simon is currently world no 7 now. I just that's all I know about him. If I got anymore information, I will add in again..:)

Acknowledgement:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

pengen donk ketemu n ngomng" poto'a dmn tuh,,,,, n ak pgn msk k pb tp caranya? klo mo blz k fb q aj(mal santozo)