Thursday, October 23, 2008

Joke time

I spot this joke about badminton... Wondering if it is funny... I decide to post it!! Hope you like it.

So it is like this:

Title: Have a drink

A badminton player and a tennis player get into a car accident, and it's a bad one. Both cars are totally demolished, but amazingly neither of them are hurt. After they crawl out of their cars, the badminton player spots the other's tennis gear and says, "So you're a tennis player, that's interesting. I'm a badminton player ... Gosh! Just look at our cars, there's nothing left, but fortunately we are unhurt. This must be a sign from God that we should meet and be friends and live together in peace for the rest of our days."

The tennis player replied: "I agree with you completely; this must be a sign from God!"

The badminton player continued, "And look at this - here's another miracle. My car is completely demolished but this bottle of whisky didn't break. Surely God wants us to drink this and celebrate our good fortune."

Then he hands the bottle to the tennis player. The tennis layer nods his head in agreement, opens it and takes a few big gulps from the bottle, then hands it back to the badminton player.
The badminton player takes the bottle, immediately puts the cap back on, and hands it back to the tennis player. The tennis player asks, "Aren't you having any?"


The badminton player replies, "No. I think I will just wait for the police to turn up and sort this out ..."


The second joke is:
Title: The tennis player prayer

Please don't let me be so nervousWhen I toss the ball for service.

Give me speed and strength unhaulting,Aces and no double-faulting.

Instill in me the skill and dashOf Agassiie, Williams, Roddick and Ashe.

When a high lob starts to fall,Must I always miss the ball?

Lord, I know you could, I'm sure,Find me a Tennis Elbow cure.

With the guidance from above,Never let me fall in 'love.'

And, Lord, while on matters of this sortPlease let me find an open court!!

Acknowledgements: http://www.olympicjokes.com

No comments: