Wednesday, November 12, 2008

In indonesia (NEWS)

Yap...So I am in Indonesia now...Damn it happy....Wanna know the top news around here now?

Firstly, the 3 terpidana mati Bom Bali I were shot. And I think its really scary to here about the news.

Secondly, more than 10 pupils were kesurupan (ghost get inside the body). ARE YOU SCARE? I have never seen such a news in Singapore but do you singaporeans know that such things happen in Indonesia? If not, then I welcome you to Indonesia to find out more about indonesia, a very interesting thing!!The pupils face were scary when they are kesurupan. Their eyes turn red and their hair were all messy.... Its extremely scary.....

Thirdly, 3184 preman were captured. What is Preman? Preman are people that are not rich and thus at the road there sort of like singing ect... The police say that 368 of them carry weapons and have to be hukum (punish). Yap...

Fourthly,Grand Aquila, a hotel in Indonesia, Bandung sacked 9 workers and thus these 9 workers riot in front of the hotel. I know the manager of the hotel and I went to the hotel to find out more about the incident after watching on the news. And there is this gay... He is so CUTE!!! I sort of like him.... He is sort of like sweet in talking. and kind too. He works as selling cake in the grand aquila hotel. He is so CUTE. and the way he talk and walk, just like a girl and I like it...

Anyway enough of him, I think these are the news here now. Next time I will more about news in Indonesia

No comments: