Wednesday, November 12, 2008

In factory

If you cut yourself, did it hurt? I think so. But this guy in my factory, he cut his hand in the morning and did do anything.... And his wound is quite deep, if not deep then ok lah...
And if not for me to see it and help him put betadine and plaster, it might be infected. Joko, Joko, if you cut your hand again, muz put medicine K?

Anyway I think its fine now...Wah rioting again for the raise in salary outside my place right now... In Cimahi... OMG.. Whats the use of rioting? Tmr going to have a bigger riot. OH NO!!!!!

I hate this! Anyway lots of order for the ballast and the printing team are busy printing the ballast (in the lamp). And I was there and I am dirty now.... Joko is going to have a holiday for 3-4 days.. Miss his jokes coz he is a lucu guy. Anyway his birthday is coming.... What should I get for him? A sweet maybe?Haha...JKJK...

Anyway, I need to go badminton tmr...Sian..... at mutiara there....Sian.... I like this song: Demi Cinta, Kisah cintaku (peterpan) and many more...

1 comment:

Annesia said...

who is joko?how kind of you to help him bandage his wound. ;)